IM BOREDDDD.
Woke up at 6plus in the morning and went jogging with my dad. I havent exercised for a super long time! I thought it would be good if I can exercise more and lose weight before Chinese New Year so that I can buy nicer new clothes, heh heh :D
So Im back home and feeling super bored cos I couldnt find anything to do. It feels so contradictory because when youre busy, you cant wait to find a time when you can just sit around and do nothing. But when you really have nothing to do, you start asking yourself why is your life so boring. I was asking myself what have I always been wanting to do since its holidays and its a good time to fulfill them, but unexpectedly I couldnt think of anything that interests me anymore :X These days I've been roaming around, doing nothing and feels like Im wasting my time away.
Can somebody tell me what I should do now?
Im thinking of whether I should just play maple to kill my boredom, hoho.
Or maybe I should just look around online.
Okay, Im really bored.